Creating an account or sign up…Can’t get buddypress work on my website
Here’s the Info you need:
Thank you Paul for responding but answer the questions in detail here:
1. Which version of WP/MU are you running? Answer: WP 3.01
2. Did you install WP/MU as a directory or subdomain install? Answer: Using it on my main domain
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WP/MU? If so, from which version? Answer: when it says upgrade I click that. So I guess it supdated.
5. Was WP/MU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting. Answer: Yes
6. Which version of BP are you running? Answer: It says..Buddy press 22.214.171.124
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? Answer: Every time it says update I always click that…So maybe..??
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones? Answer: Buddy press 126.96.36.199, Live journey importer, akismet, fast secure contact form 0.2, OPML Importer 0.2, Post video player slideshow and photo gallery 1.79, Rss Importer, simple social sharing widgets and incons 0.2, Word Press Importer version 0.2 and WP Touch 188.8.131.52
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? Answer: Standard
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? Answer: I don’t think so…Didn’t touch anything…Just beginning to do this…
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? Answer: I don’t think so
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? Answer: Using Hostmonster.com is my web host part of their menu control panel comes with concrete5 and under concrete5 I installed buddy press…Then that’s all I did
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files. Answer: The only problem I’m having is nobody can “create an account” or cannot register…And of course no email was sent for verification and account is obviously not created..
14. Which company provides your hosting? Hostmonster.com
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else? My server is running? I’m using century link previously Sprint…Mozilla fox and Explorer…Windows XP
So I guess I answered all the questions…That’s all I did…And can’t create an account…I did it to test the application…Now go to my website hostpugs.com create an account and see what’s going on…my email: whiteflower12004 @yahoo.com….Thank you!
- The topic ‘Creating an account or sign up…Can’t get buddypress work on my website’ is closed to new replies.