Fixing The Profile CSS
I am not exactly a “noob” to code editing but nowhere near “experienced” either. I have installed BuddyPress 1.7 on my WordPress 3.5.1 but the pages look dull with my theme colors. I was hoping someone could help me do the followng:
1. Add a white box behind all of the profile info. It looks bad on the tan background. (See Sample 1)
2. Make the Tabs at the top actually look like tabs. I will be earasing a few so they’ll fit on one line. (See Sample 1)
3. Close the gaps in my profile fields. As you can see they are too spaced out and I don’t understand it. It look terrible on the registration page as well. (See Sample 2 & 3)
4. Change the grey font color to black as I cannot find where the CSS for this font color is located! (See Sample 2)
If you can help with ANY of these 4 issues, I’d GREATLY appreciate it! I believe they are issues that would be simple to fix. Thanks!
Sample 1: http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb354/FlashyTees/Sample1_zpscc6c4f4a.png
Sample 2: http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb354/FlashyTees/Sample2_zps9010516f.png
Sample 3: http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb354/FlashyTees/Sample3_zpsc0b69739.png
- The topic ‘Fixing The Profile CSS’ is closed to new replies.