Finally signed up. Just a few very minor things…
1. The jump down links should jump down to the headers… not the content below the headers (confusing).
2. The pages switching from a side list to a horizontal list is very confusing. I kept thinking that those page names (Edit: Admin) were action links. I think I’d just kill the document list completely once in a doc. You can always hit the back button.
3. The excepts on the summary page are far too long. I would enforced it to being a sentence or two.
Thanks again both of you
1. Ah yes. I think we opted for that as we though it made the content more obvious, but it’s a fair point.
2. Yeah. I’m not a fan of the overhead layout page links layout either. It will be changed soon, though possibly not in time for the first release.
3. I think it was already mentioned on namoo that these should be shorter so it looks like people agree with you there I’m sure we can limit them to something more suitable.