how to skip ‘activate’ after clicking activation link from email
— CASE: —
as the title says…
here’s basically what a new user have to do after registration until accessing their profile page:
1. click activation link from email
2. directed to /activate/blabla_somesortofcode_blabla
3. click ‘activate’
4. login per usual + some navigation until…
5. arrived at profile page at /active/username
— PROBLEM: —
I’m hoping to skip step 3 and 4.
So by doing some backstage abracadabra during step 2, people could magically arrive at their profile page (step 5).
Any idea how to do it?
— ADDITIONAL NOTES: —
I’m currently using this ‘Bp Auto Login On Activation’ plugin which basically automate step 4. But I’m still hoping I could skip step 3 too, I mean… it’s basically just clicking a button, right?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.