http://USER1.domain.com not working at all!
1. Which version of WPMU are you running?
2. Did you install WPMU as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
I have shared hosting and it all located in the /public_html folder
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WPMU? If so, from which version?
5. Was WPMU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress?
6. Which version of BuddyPress (BP) are you running?
Latest. Just downloaded yesterday
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated?
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
Not at all
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
Did’t even open that
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
Did a clean install using BuddyPress
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
OKay, so I have just uploaded everything, and yeah I have gotten excited and did not really check how the WordPress MU works before I uploaded BuddyPress and activate it. And I have created myself a new user, opened up a new blog which is http://ME.mydomain.com and it all went well, until I launched the link directly. It took me to NOT FOUND page from FireFox, not to http://mydomain.com/404 or something like that. What did I do wrong here?
Can anyone please help?
- The topic ‘http://USER1.domain.com not working at all!’ is closed to new replies.