IE destroys my custom home page
Oh crap! My custom home page looks and works just fine in Firefox, but dumb ol’ IE8 just doesn’t get it.
The problem appears to originate with header and/or adminbar
– header and adminbar occupy the full monitor width
– header height is adjusted (shows fine on other pages) but doesn’t work on home page
– the adminbar appears below the content, just above the footer
– the sidebar (including right margin) seems to think it should float:right, whereas it’s set to float:left
If anyone could take a look in Firefox and in IE and throw out some ideas, I would really appreciate it. I’ve been at it for hours and I’m at a loss for now.
- The topic ‘IE destroys my custom home page’ is closed to new replies.