Leave Group link generates Internal Server Error
Hi all, I have searched for a similar issue on this forum and can’t find anything to help. Bit of housekeeping first:
- WPMU Version: WordPress MU 2.7.1
– Buddypress Version: 1.0
– Fresh Install, not an upgrade
– WPMU running in a sub-directory called ‘site’ on my domain: http://www.mydomain.com/site/
– No other plugins running
– My own customized theme and the standard BP theme share this problem
My problem is this:
Users can join groups fine on my site but if a logged in user clicks on the ‘leave group’ link an Internal Server Error (500) is generated. The user remains a member of the group so the database is not being updated. No other information about the problem is given to the browser, and I don’t think that I can get access to my host server’s error logs.
This site is my first time using WPMU and Buddypress and I don’t really have any idea what is causing the problem. I was hoping that someone else out there has had the same problem and can shed some light on the issue.
- The topic ‘Leave Group link generates Internal Server Error’ is closed to new replies.