Missing Sidebars from Profile Pages
I am running a standard BP theme Custom Community 188.8.131.52. When I access certain community pages, the sidebars disappear, and the container extends to full screen. See the following examples:
1. Which version of WordPress are you running? 3.4.1
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install? directory
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? subdirectory
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version? 3.4.1
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting. Yes
6. Which version of BP are you running? 1.6.1
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? No
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones? Deactivating all plugins had no effect on the issue.
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? standard BP theme
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? No
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? No
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? 2.1.2
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files. N/A
14. Which company provides your hosting? inmotionhosting.com
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else? Linux CentOS
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones? Deactivating all plugins had no effect on the issue. —- by this i mean all plugins except for buddypress
@rbasmaji if I recall well from recent forum posts, Custom Community theme needs to be updated. Change to bp-default theme and check if issue is resolved.
- The topic ‘Missing Sidebars from Profile Pages’ is closed to new replies.