My 2 Cents
1. Remove the top navigation bar from the wp_footer(); because if you don’t want that navigation bar you have to either hack the Buddypress plugin or remove the wp_footer(); and from what I understand both can lead to a lot of problems.
2. Consolidate all the style sheets. I know the template pack is pretty cool, but it is still a jumbled mess of CSS and stuff going on outside of your actual style sheet which will require more hacking files programmers would probably freak out to hear people are editing. Plus I read somewhere once that it is out of date….?
3. A notifications page. A notifications page and system that also notifies you when someone replies to a comment you have made.
4. Others may like the page layout/system for activity, but I think it could be much more simplified. A profile page with your profile information, your activity, your @mentions, and a form to post directly on their wall, basically just like Facebook but including the Twitter @. Then a logged in home page with all the activity of your friends.
I know some of this is possible already, but like with the CSS problem, all of the activity files are slurred together and I haven’t successfully been able to sort out what is what.
- The topic ‘My 2 Cents’ is closed to new replies.