New user welcome email
I’m running Buddypress 2.9.2 and can’t figure out why i’m not receiving email from it. I’ve checked spam and trash and there’s definitely no email coming at all. In the admin UI when i send activation email manually, it says it’s sent but nothing comes through.
I’m running the site on my own virtual machine. There was a time when it did work way back at the beginning of development. I’m using the Sendgrid plugin to handle all email – which is working great with the other plugins. Ideally i’d like Buddypress emails to go through Sendgrid. I’ve tried the following already:-
1) deactivating Sendgrid
2) running a default theme (Storefront)
3) installing WP Mail SMTP – test emails send fine. Nothing from Buddypress.
4) looking for logs everywhere to try and see what’s happening
5) deactivating all plugins except buddypress – still no email.
At this point, i’m stumped. Any suggestions on what to do next?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.