No Fields On Registration Page After Installing
After installing buddypress and assigning the registration page, the registration fields do not appear on the registration page. Essentially the page is blank.
See Issue URL: http://www.nyfertility.org/register.html
Here is what I have done so far:
– I checked and disabled various plugins
– using wordpress Version 4.6
– registration page is assigned properly to existing page under buddypress settings
– enabled membership to be active – anyone can register (default as subscriber)
– removed buddypress plugin and – reinstalled – BuddyPress 2.6.2
– checked your forums for possible solutions – found nothing related
– deleted registration page, and created a new one with same url, and again with a different url – still no content appears
Any other advice would be greatly appreciated. I’m lost!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.