Redirecting all member pages to a new WordPress page
1. Which version of WordPress are you running? 3.2.1
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install? Subdomain
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? –
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version? –
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? Yes
6. Which version of BP are you running? 1.2.10
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? –
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones? –
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? A custom BuddyBase.
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? Yes, a few.
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? No.
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? –
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files. –
14. Which company provides your hosting? Ti-edu
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else? Linux
Hi guys, I hope this is the right forum. We are running WP and BP in a portal for students of a Master in interaction design: maind.supsi.ch.
Since we designed our own members page at http://www.maind.supsi.ch/people-teachers-guest-lecturers-students/, we would like to redirect BP member pages to the new URLs without deleting the profiles. I’ve tried a few htaccess tricks with no result. Can someone help me?
Cheers from Lugano.
- The topic ‘Redirecting all member pages to a new WordPress page’ is closed to new replies.