Register form refresh; broken?
Version WP: 3.8.1
Version BP: 1.9.2
Installation: Local, using MAMP
Other plugins installed: none
I’ve been struggling with this for days now and can’t seem to find anyone with the same problem. In short:
When I try to register at the frontend of the buddy press setup the page simply refreshes after submitting the form. No error/success message, no email, no new account.
What I’ve tried to make sure before posting:
– No third party plugins is interfering with BuddyPress or WordPress; it is clean install
– Part of it being a clean install is that the theme Twenty Fourteen is enabled. Tried it as well with Twenty Twelve; no success.
– I read another post saying that it could be a case of uppercase letters in the directory name, not in my case: all paths are lowercase
– obviously anyone can register is enabled. Even tried it two ways: enabled before installing BP and installing BP before enabling
– Email is working. Created an account on the backend and enabled ‘send password by email’. Received it just fine.
I really can’t think of anything else to fix the problem, which is frustrating because it’s kind of a vital element of BP. Anyone out there who got any ideas?
- The topic ‘Register form refresh; broken?’ is closed to new replies.