[Resolved] Register not working
I installed WP and BP 2 days ago in my new website,
but the register doesn’t work. It always appears, but
the confirmation messages are not always shown, and
the activation emails are not always sent.
* The only additional plugin I have is Akismet.
* My theme is the BP_default.
* I already created the activate and register pages
and I’ve seen they work.
* The register has worked a couple of times, but most
of the times it doesn’t.
* My WP is installed in a subdirectory.
* I have the webpage idiomotion.com redirecting to a
landing page somewhere else while I make this work. So,
you can see what I’ve done so far here:
This is what I found yesterday
*In a PC with Windows 7:
– Chrome 28.0.1500.95 m. It didn’t show the confirmation
message, but it sent the activation email.
– Explorer 8. The confirmation message appeared, but it
did not send the activation email.
– Firefox 23.0.1. It worked!
*In a PC with Windows 8.1:
– Explorer 11. It did not work.
I’ve read others say that their register webpage does
not appear. That is not my problem.
Please, can you help me with this?
I’m looking forwarg to working with this great plugin.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Register not working’ is closed to new replies.