[Resolved] Registration Not Working
Registration does not work. User info can be entered, but once you submit the info, it goes right back to register page and only password areas are cleared. I was using a new install, I tried a fresh install and still no luck. Any help would be much appreciated.
1. Which version of WordPress are you running?
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install?
as a directory
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version?
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
6. Which version of BP are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated?
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
Wanted to use 2012, but put buddypress theme on while troubleshooting.
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
Not yet installed.
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
14. Which company provides your hosting?
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else?
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Registration Not Working’ is closed to new replies.