Site won’t load after updating to 3.2.0
1. Which version of WordPress are you running? 4.9.8
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install? As a directory
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? At root.
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version? No.
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting. Yes.
6. Which version of BP are you running? Previously 3.1.9. Problem began after updating to 3.2.0
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? See above.
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones? WooCommerce, bbPress, Jetpack
9. Are you using the standard WordPress theme or customized theme? BuddyBoss
10. Which theme do you use? BuddyBoss
11. Have you modified the core files in any way? No
12. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? No
13. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? Yes, 2.5.14-6684
14. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function Shea\BP_Security_Check\bp_get_admin_url()…
15. Which company provides your hosting? LiquidWeb Managed WP
16. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else? nginx
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.