Some basic questions….
HI there – I’m debating whether I really need buddy press.
I have installed bbpress and it’s working pretty well. It’s not exactly feature-rich, but seems decent. What does buddypress really do that bbpress doesn’t do already?
The things I’d really like are:
1) Facebook connect – is this possible?
2) Better profiles – with real avatars (not gravatar) and so on…
3) I don’t *really* care that much about the personal messages and p2p stuff, I’d be happy with facebook connect.
4) A really cool forum that is very simple and just works
Do I realy need buddypress?
ALso – bbpress appears to be dead as far as development is concerned. Am I right on this? Is buddypress going to move it along?
- The topic ‘Some basic questions….’ is closed to new replies.