BuddyPress is working great. Only problem I am having is that it is forcing my sidebar to the bottom of any Buddypress content. (See here: http://pgnew.com/groups/litigation-paralegals/). There is an option with this theme to remove the sidebar however you have to have a page created to select the same. Is there anyway to remove the sidebar or make the Buddypress content wrap?
1. Which version of WP/MU are you running? (WP 2.9.1)
2. Did you install WP/MU as a directory or subdomain install? (N/A)
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? (N/A)
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WP/MU? If so, from which version? (N/A)
5. Was WP/MU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting. (Yes)
6. Which version of BP are you running? (1.2)
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? (No)
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? (Yes)
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? (Customized)
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? (Just the functions.php file with ( TEMPLATEPATH . ‘/bp/bp-functions.php’ ); as directed)
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? (No)
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? (Forum integration was done but have not yet added bbPress)
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files. (Please see above)
14. Which company provides your hosting? (SiteGround.com)
- The topic ‘Theme Issue’ is closed to new replies.