Top 5 Reasons Why Buddypress May Fail
1. BP is resistant to criticism.
2. Few if any developers opperate a large traffic BP powered site.
3. Developers are overly concerned with Buddypress.org that is NOT powered by the current version of BP.
4. BP is not independent and is controlled by Auttomattic.
5. Although referred to as “open source” BP is governed by a GNU license.
If anyone moderating feels these opinions are hostel, you shouldn’t be in a position of “moderation.” As much as you may resist it, those critics that are most vocal may be your strongest advocates. What would you rather have, passionate opinion or indifference?
- The topic ‘Top 5 Reasons Why Buddypress May Fail’ is closed to new replies.