Trouble with directories
IÂ´m having trouble with my BP instalation.
I started by upgrading from 1.0.3 (everything worked fine in bp 1.0.3) to BP 1.1 following the instructions.
That didn’t quite work out so i did a fresh install.
I have installed wordpress-mu to use sub-directories.
IÂ´m trying to use buddypress from a directory (http://www.example.com/comunidade/) but whenever i click on a link like a users name iÂ´m redirected to the root of the site, members/username/ instead of comunidade/members/admin/.
Is it possible to make BP work like this?
IÂ´m i doing something wrong?
1. Which version of WPMU are you running?
2. Did you install WPMU as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WPMU? If so, from which version?
Yep,WPMU 2.8.4, BP 1.0.3. That quite work out, now itÂ´s a fresh instalation
5. Was WPMU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress?
6. Which version of BuddyPress (BP) are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated?
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version?
Not running it.
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
14. Other plugins.
No other plugins, just BP.
Found a solution.
define ( ‘BP_ROOT_BLOG’, ‘2’ );
To wp-config.php set the blog that should run BP. In this case, blog id=2
Found it at:
Thank you for the great documentation.
- The topic ‘Trouble with directories’ is closed to new replies.