User registration not working on fresh install.
BuddyPress version: 2.0.1
WordPress version: 3.9.1
Running on localhost with MAMP & PHP version: 5.4.1
Theme: BuddyPress default
Issue: New user registration doesn’t do anything. Fill in form, hit submit & it reloads the registration form with the password fields cleared.
No error messages. Nothing in the error logs. Nothing from WP_DEBUG. Nothing.
I’ve been hunting through this forum & have seen this issue pop up time & time again without any solutions. I’ve made sure that:
- Anyone Can Register IS checked,
- Install directory is all lowercase,
- that I’m using the BuddyPress default theme,
- my permalinks are set to post name.
I’ve left everything else at default. I have no other plugins installed.
I can create users via the WordPress dashboard without any issues and they can use everything that BuddyPress has to offer. But if I act as a new user, I cannot register using the BuddyPress register page.
This is now my 3rd re-install of BOTH WordPress & BuddyPress on a clean database and it’s still not working. Help. Anything I’ve not tried?
- The topic ‘User registration not working on fresh install.’ is closed to new replies.