Using BuddyPress as a Professional Social Network
I was searching for ideas on how to implement a professional social network (targeting my region) and while asking question @ Warrior Forum someone suggested BuddyPress.
I ask, can BuddyPress help me to setup a simple professional social network likendin?
Here’s a list of do’s:
A Directory for/of Professionals
1. Directory Listing of Members by Criteria (Profession or others)
2. Extended Members Profile ADD/DELETE/EDIT (Name, Address, Picture, Education)
3. Rotate/Displays Selected Members Pic on homepage
4. Login Registration or Facebook
5. Mobile Version: access website using mobile devices
6. Public / Private Chat: Members can chat with each other.
8. Moderators Login
9. Admin Login
10. Groups: Members can create groups
11. Projects: Members can start projects and invite other members to join (kind of groups)
12. Picture Upload and Sharing
13. Home Page / News: Post News Articles or Events
14. Event Calendar
16. Job Posting by Companies
- The topic ‘Using BuddyPress as a Professional Social Network’ is closed to new replies.