There seems to be a compatibility issue with the current version of Buddypress and the latest WordPress 4.8 update. I noticed that all the elements available for users on Buddypress suddenly disappeared as soon as I made the WordPress update. I checked it against one of my other websites which I have not updated yet to WordPress 4.8 and installed Buddypress there and all the elements are visible.
Is there anything I could do in the meantime to fix the problem whilst I wait for the latest BuddyPress update as the website in question is due for launch today, but unfortunately i made the WordPress update late last night which affected the elements I need for the site to function as intended with the use of BuddyPress as an aid.
Thank you in advance