WP dev: Where to start with BuddyPress plugin development
I’m familiair with WordPress and have developed numerous themes and plugins for it.
I’m looking for a good place to start with BuddyPress.
I can get started myself installing the thing, but I need to add some features to it.
It seems the documentation is sparse and the dummies book does not contain any PHP code.
A few things I need to do:
* Add endpoints to posts and status updates, for different actions and formats like xml or embed code.
* Extend statuses: I need like custom status types, with images and other custom fields.
* Some functionality offered by StatusNet and Twitter, but not (yet) by BuddyPress.
* Make some WordPress plugins work for separate users and with my custom status type.
* More tailored integration with social networks.
- The topic ‘WP dev: Where to start with BuddyPress plugin development’ is closed to new replies.