wp-signup.php redirect loop when buddypress plugin is enabled
In the past – I’ve used the following code in my functions.php to resolve this issue:
/**BuddyPress**/ add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'wpb_adding_scripts' ); remove_action( ‘bp_init’, ‘bp_core_wpsignup_redirect’ ); remove_action( ‘bp_screens’, ‘bp_core_screen_signup’ );
I’ve also tried following the advice in this thread, with no luck.
The only changes i’ve made since implimenting the above fix was to make updates to wordpress and my plugins. I suspect, the buddypress plugin update in particular to be the cause here but I cannot be sure. I’ve spent several hours trying to troubleshoot this and i’m about ready to pull my hair out here… Any advice / help would be greatly appreciated.
- Site is a subdomain
- was using the wordpress registration page in earlier versions of (wordpress/buddypress) just fine.
- tried disabling/updating all plugins
- Tried googling the issue already – no luck
- the code in functions.php was added under the child theme, so updates would not over-write it
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.