xProfile nickname erasing when switching tabs
We’re working on launching a new membership site.
Themes: Boss / SocialLearner
Other main plugins:
BuddyPress (Version 4.2.0)
bbPress (Version 2.5.14)
LearnDash (Version 2.6.4)
Memberium (Version 2.84)
We migrated users into WordPress via the Rest API from another system.
I noticed that the nickname on the Extended Profile is being deleted and being copied over into the First Name field when we switch from the Extended Profile tab to the Profile tab when viewing the User in the WP Admin dashboard.
Here are the steps:
1. Open user’s Extended profile in new tab
2. Set Nickname and hit update, then verify it saved.
3. Click on the Profile tab.
4. Now the Nickname is overwritten in the First Name field (which it should not) and saved in the Nickname field on the Profile tab.
5. Click back to the Extended Profile tab.
6. Nickname is empty
7. Click back to the Profile tab
8. The original First Name is now visible in the First Name field and Nickname is still populated with the new nickname.
We can’t figure out what’s happening and need help please! Thank you for any assistance.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.