xprofile_get_field_data NOT Working in Child Theme!
I’m simply just trying to use xprofile_get_field_data with no success inside a child theme.
I have tried so many different things. I’ve tried…
- adding global $bp;
- creating a new instance: $bp = buddypress();
- echo $bp->loggedin_user->id (returns nothing);
- hardcoding data for xprofile such as: xprofile_get_field_data(4,3053)
- include_once to the plugins page that contains the function
- using add_action(“bp_loaded”, “my_function”). (Didn’t fire my function)
- I get “TRUE” if testing if (function_exists(‘xprofile_get_field_data’))
What else can I be doing? Seems simple enough, yet, doesn’t want to work.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.