Forum Replies Created
1. Which version of WordPress are you running?
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install?
⇒As a directory
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
⇒subdirectory? full pass /home/users/1/〇〇〇〇〇〇/web
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version?
⇒Yes. WordPress 5.5.3
But it is the first try to see wrong display in buddypress.
I am beginner.
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
6. Which version of BP are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones?
⇒bbpress Version 2.6.6
Other plugins are unactive in the test.
9. Are you using a standard WordPress theme or customized theme?
⇒a standard WordPress theme
10. Which theme do you use ?
⇒Generatepress Version 3.0.2
11. Have you modified the core files in any way?
12. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
13. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
⇒bbpress Version 2.6.6
14. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files. https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress
⇒The code is adding.
// WP_DEBUG debug mode define( 'WP_DEBUG', true ); // /wp-content/debug.log define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
⇒No error message!
⇒No log file generated. In short, no bug?
15. Which company provides your hosting?
16. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else?
17. Which BP Theme are you using?
18. Have you overloaded any BuddyPress template files.
19. Any other site customisations that might have a bearing on the issue?
⇒No. After remove customisations code in bbpress, I checked it.
20. What BP Template Pack is activated in your installation? You will see that under Dashboard > Settings > BuddyPress – Options page.
Basic Trouble Shooting:
1. Identifying whether you have a theme issue:
⇒I tried other two themes[ Onepress and Twenty Twenty-One],
but the icon[×] trouble occurred in buddypress profile page.(Nothing happens)
⇒In the bbpress is activated only, the icon[×] works completely.(The topic deleted!!)
In the bbpress and buddypress set, the icon[×] trouble occurred in buddypress profile page.(Nothing happens)
Both test, the other plugins are invalid(not active).
3. BP Themes:
Both Buddypress Nouveau and Legacy, same wrong display.(Nothing happens)
I think it is something wrong with the icon[×] button? on forum section in buddypress.
Nothing happens when that [x] is clicked.
There is also an icon [x] implying that I can unsubscribe/unfavorite that item.
However, nothing happens when that [x] is clicked. (your comment)
I have same problem, too. Buddypress(7.1.0)+bbpress (2.6.6) installed.
It seems that buddypress do not support bbpress favorite.
Adding the favorite topic works, but Removing the favorite topic does not work.
After [x] is clicked, buddypress is invalidated thereafter.
I could check the [x] topic removed. In short it is the display bug in the buddypress.
I have no answer to resolve display bug in buddypress.