404 on everything except home. sweet home.
i can’t get bp running. it installs fine, i can configure it in my wp dashboard but the webpages don’t work.
heck, even the blog is crippled. only the home page works.
when i deactivate the bp plugin and change the theme, everything is fine.
i tried modding the htaccess file in numerous ways, without succes.
what can i do? i read about something to change in apache, but i don’t own the server…?
1. Which version of WP/MU are you running?
2. Did you install WP/MU as a directory or subdomain install?
in the root
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WP/MU? If so, from which version?
5. Was WP/MU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
the blog worked, posting, etc.
6. Which version of BP are you running?
1.2.3 (it’s not running) clean install
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated?
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
standard BuddyPress Default 1.2.3
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
i get 404 errors everywhere except on the index/home page
14. Which company provides your hosting?
you can check it out on http://www.ethicalimprovement.be
- The topic ‘404 on everything except home. sweet home.’ is closed to new replies.