[Resolved] BP 1.7.2 wp-signup.php does not open and redirects to main page
1. Which version of WordPress are you running?
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version?
No. Clean install.
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
6. Which version of BP are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones?
BP Disable Activation .4
BuddyPress Activity Privacy 18.104.22.168
BuddyPress Media 12.15.3
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
Default WordPress Twenty Twelve.
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
No errors present.
14. Which company provides your hosting?
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else?
http://website.com/wp-signup.php automatically redirects to main page and does not open a form to create a new site.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] BP 1.7.2 wp-signup.php does not open and redirects to main page’ is closed to new replies.