Broken group creation
I am setting up a BP-site for our media lab. However, the group creation is broken. I think it is a missing div tag, but it could also be something else. Here is what it looks like: http://medialabswest.se/activity/groups/create/
Grateful for any help!
And the specifics:
1. WP-version: 3.3.1
2. Directory install
3. Install in public_html in root
4. Upgraded from the last version before 3.3.1
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting. – Yes
6. BP-version: 22.214.171.124
7. Upgraded from the last version before 126.96.36.199
8. Other plugins activated: bbPress, Booking Calendar, Buddypress Album, BuddyPress re CAPTCHA, BuddyStream, Events Manager, Featured Content Gallery, Jetpack, Page Links To, s2Member, WP Super FAQ, XCloner
9. Theme: BuddyPress Widget Theme
10. Modified Core Files: yes, for Featured Content Gallery (index.php) and s2Member (wp-config.php)
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? – No
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? Version 1.2, not sure if it was installed with BP.
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files. – Not sure how to do that.
14. Which company provides your hosting? – Oderland
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else? – Linux, Apache
- The topic ‘Broken group creation’ is closed to new replies.