Can’t access My Account or Notification tabs using sub domain
I still have not been successful in trying to get my subdomain to not redirect to my main domain. When I click on My Account or any other tab in that category, or notifications, I get led back to my main site. How do I use those tabs without being redirected to my main site?
I added this line of code: BP_ENABLE_MULTIBLOG to my wp-config.php but when I click on the My Account tabs or Notifications tab, I’m still led to my main site.
This is where I placed the code:
* For developers: WordPress debugging mode.
* Change this to true to enable the display of notices during development.
* It is strongly recommended that plugin and theme developers use WP_DEBUG
* in their development environments.
define( ‘BP_ENABLE_MULTIBLOG’, true );
/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */
/** Absolute path to the WordPress directory. */
if ( !defined(‘ABSPATH’) )
define(‘ABSPATH’, dirname(__FILE__) . ‘/’);
/** Sets up WordPress vars and included files. */
require_once(ABSPATH . ‘wp-settings.php’);
Thanks very much!
- The topic ‘Can’t access My Account or Notification tabs using sub domain’ is closed to new replies.