CSS is not consistent across browsers
Link : http://www.musicethic.com/members/BBC/profile/
When using Chrome/Firefox/IE, the profile menu looks fine (all inline). But with Safari, for whatever reason, the menus are listed (only one tab per line).
A quick fix would be tremendously appreciated since we plan a lot of mac based users to come to the site.
Here is more information about our installation.
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones?
All In One SEO Pack
Version 22.214.171.124 | By Michael Torbert
Version 2.5.9 | By Sergej Müller
Version 1.3.4 | By Sergej Müller
Version 2.4 | By The bbPress Community
Better WordPress Minify
Version 1.2.2 | By Khang Minh
Broken Link Checker
Version 1.8.3 | By Janis Elsts
Version 1.8.1 | By The BuddyPress Community
Contact Form 7
Version 3.5.2 | By Takayuki Miyoshi
Version 2.4.1 | By Enrico Battocchi
Version 6.4.5 | By Video User Manuals Pty Ltd
NGFB Open Graph+ Pro
Version 6.8 | By Jean-Sebastien Morisset
Version 3.0.7 | By ThemePunch
Social Login for wordpress
Version 4.8 | By LoginRadius Team
Version 3.5.8 | By Andrew Ozz
W3 Total Cache
Version 0.9.3 | By Frederick Townes
Widget Importer & Exporter
Version 1.0 | By Steven Gliebe
WordPress Social Share Buttons
Version 1.1.3 | By Lee Chestnutt
Version 1.2.1 | By Alex Rabe
WP Sliding Login | Register Panel
Version 2.3 | By Kyle Powning @ The Factory
Version 126.96.36.199 | By WPMU DEV
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
I’m using another theme callet BulletPress from HB-Themes
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
I haven’t modified any BP related files, but I do use a child theme with a custom functions.php
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
Our theme came with bbPress, see above for version.
14. Which company provides your hosting?
- The topic ‘CSS is not consistent across browsers’ is closed to new replies.