Emails from forum subscriptions not parsing quotes/apostrophes.
Greetings! I have an active buddypress powered community of about 600 (love it!) but for sometime now I’ve been unable to track down why email alerts when you are subscribed to a forum do not parse special quotes and apostrophes. They come through like this:
Any help in resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated!
1. Which version of WordPress are you running?
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version?
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
6. Which version of BP are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones?
-BuddyPress Activity Plus
-BuddyPress Group Email Subscription
-BuddyPress Pending Activations
Are my buddypress related addons/plugins. The Group Email subscription being installed or not doesn’t have any effect on my problem.
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
Custom (Paraellus – Salutation)
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
14. Which company provides your hosting?
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else?
- The topic ‘Emails from forum subscriptions not parsing quotes/apostrophes.’ is closed to new replies.