How to viewing profiles
I know this might sound silly to everyone, but for the life of me, I can’t figure out how to view profiles on my site.
Instinctively, my thought is to click onto the icon of a member and see their profile (as I did with my own). However, when I did none of the profile fields I just created through “Settings” are displaying.
– Instead, I am seeing a photo that I never uploaded as a profile image, (it’s using the image that I uploaded as a profile image for “WordPress”);
– It’s showing my full name rather than the “username” I wanted to display;
– I’m getting: “Activity > Profile > Notifications > Friends > Groups > Settings > View > Edit > Change Avatar ” rather than the list of fields I just created for profiles.
– When I click onto the word “View” all I get is the word “Base” and the a single default field “Name” which shows my full name.
After adding the new profile fields, I looked for a place to save all my edits and there was none – leaving me to think all new edits where instantly saved. Yet when I try to look up my profile, nothing displays. I wish this were easier. I thought it might be the default setting for profiles and I needed to refresh the page, but no matter how many times I refresh my page, I still don’t get any of the profile fields I just created. Please help!!!!
(I’m using WordPress v3.4.4 and BuddyPress v2.0.1)
- The topic ‘How to viewing profiles’ is closed to new replies.