Integrating several buddypress + one vBulletin
I’m the owner of 2 communities on the web :
– first one is based on a vB forum
– second one is much based on articles posted by one redactor, but I was thinking in the past to open it, in order to have much redactors and much topics
These 2 communities shares the same main topic, and after discovering buddypress and testing it on my development platform, I think this is the opportunity to make some glue between my 2 communities. In fact, I have 2 domains, 2 separates sites, with 2 separates designs, etc… and my idea is to keep the 2 sites seperated but with much more integration.
So here are my questions :
– Is there a way to keep wordpress mu handling the authentification and the signup process and a way to synchronize vB users with wordpress?
– Is there a way to have a single sign on process between 2 wordpress mu instances ? (or a way to have one wordpress mu handling 2 separate domains?)
Sorry for my poor english (i’m french), but i’m very interested in migrating to buddypress and i really think that this is a big opportunity for my 2 communities. So, thanks in advance for your help
- The topic ‘Integrating several buddypress + one vBulletin’ is closed to new replies.