Multiple BP Integration…
Oho Wow, I can post to the Forums now,
much thanks to DJPaul for that solution.
now I can go wild ; )
I’ve been searching, and trying to figure out solutions for this one main thing
concerning integration of multiple BuddyPress or WPMU installs.
Any insight on what’s feasible, possible, or any creative solutions
would be quite appreciated.
1) If we create different BuddyPress or WPMU portals based on niches,
is there any way – or work-around to merge and integrate these networks
where a user profile can work between these various portals?
I saw blurbs and mentions about this,
but they ranged from itâ€™s not at all possible
to this may be coming up in the bp pipeline.
But I was wondering if there’s any solution or work around for it these days,
or if something like this could happen.
2) Is there any way to feed the dynamic content of different BuddyPress networks
such as activity, members, groups, blogs, or forum updates
through one home site, home theme, or through widgets?
3) Or is there a way to connect different WPMU sites or existing blogs
through one BuddyPress network?
4) Are the various plugins that make up
the BuddyPress suite something we could work with
to create widgets for pre-exsisting sites or blogs
– kind of like Google Friend Connect or http://www.MyBlogLog.com
Please let me know your good ideas and solutions about this.
and maybe we could brainstorm some good strategies.
Look forward to it.
- Jeff -
- The topic ‘Multiple BP Integration…’ is closed to new replies.