Simple reactions in Groups
Wordpress 5.4 & Buddypress 5.1.2 installed on a subdomain.
I am setting up a community site with Buddypress.
It looks nice but I am not yet able to set it the way I would like it 🙁
I don’t know if it’s possible, but how can I set up a new group so that:
1) Members can respond directly to it
2) That response is therefore visible under that particular group
3) Other drawers can also respond to this
4) If a member other than that group opens or joins it, sees all those reactions and can possibly participate in the discussion?
5) That the whole discussion stays under that group and becomes visible as soon as someone opens that group?
Now when I open a group I don’t see an opportunity to post a comment anywhere as a member.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.