Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Missing the members tab and group creation question

• Gavin
    Participant

@fanboystone

Ok, maybe I am missing something but my buddypress install does not have a members tab so users can just see a list of the members. Al they can do is click Visit Random Member and every now and then it populates the complete list. I find this odd, and registered here as well and once again no members tab. Am I missing something? And what would be the best add on/plugin to install a search box function in the BP bar to find users who have similar tastes or key words? And while I am at it what are the most fun buddypress plugin/add ons out there?

http://clanofthefanboys.com

thats my site. I had a generic log in to use for situations like this to show people but I disabled it long ago. Any help or thoughts would be helpful. It seems silly if my users can not connect to each other out side of the Random Visit function.

Also, can users only make ONE group?

Dang I had a lot of questions.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Larry kingsland
    Participant

@lnkingsland

Can someone answer this question? I also have no members tab, nor any way to create groups. When I first clicked on “Visit Random Group”, there was a button for “create group”. Now that one group has been created, that option no longer appears.

r-a-y
    Keymaster

@r-a-y

The “Create a Group” button is only found, by default, on the groups directory page.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Missing the members tab and group creation question’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar