Forum Replies Created
Thanks for the nice plugin.
I have installed latest plugin (1.2.4) today.
I am using WordPress Mu 2.9.2 and buddypress 126.96.36.199
I have applied settings. But, I am not seeing the changed buddypress titles like profile and so on.
Please suggest me
I have same issue with Godaddy hosting.
Have you resolved the issue?
Please help me.
Thanks in advance…
Thanks for the reply. Please find the answers below.
1. Which version of WP/MU are you running?
—I am using WP2.9.1
2. Did you install WP/MU as a directory or subdomain install?
— As a directory
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
—-it is in root
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WP/MU? If so, from which version?
5. Was WP/MU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
6. Which version of BP are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated?
— I am using some other plugins for WP and BuddyPress
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
—I am using my existing WP theme and used bp_template_pack plugin and modified css in my theme
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
—- I have modified bp_adminbar.php to include some links
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
— I have installed bbPress through admin panel
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
14. Which company provides your hosting?
Please suggest me on this as soon as possible.