Forum Replies Created
Yes, it is the activity stream. Doesn’t work there, or in the activity area in the profile. I have the ajax.php in the _inc folder in my theme. Just wondering what I need to do to get it to work.
1. Which version of WP/MU are you running?
2. Did you install WP/MU as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WP/MU? If so, from which version?
This has been installed since 2.9.2
5. Was WP/MU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
Everything is working great there.
6. Which version of BP are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
I don’t remember.
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones?
A lot. To many to list.
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
Custom theme. BuddyPress comes from the template pack.
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
14. Which company provides your hosting?
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else?
I am seeing a small error in Safari 4. Looks like you need to add a clear or perhaps just some shifting around in the loop. I am getting steps down the page with content. Looks great in Firefox 3.5 though.
You can see a screenshot here.
Could this be used as a simple captcha? ie 2+2= “4” and they have to put “4”. I have seen simple captchas like this where the field is labeled name or something, so the spammer put zuingling0234. Normal user just puts 4 and is able to proceed. Your thoughts?
This isn’t working for me. On my site, the permalink for the photo just points to http://urtur.com, the root of the site. Within the group admin area, there is no way to change the avatar either. Kind of a pain…
What? I live in Saratoga Springs, but I grew up right at the bottom of Millcreek canyon. Heart of the Olympus Cove…
Creede, your site looks great. I am in Utah too, where are you guys at?