WPMU Multi Lang Admin
I’ve been searching for this plugin since i’ve been creating in WordPress!
I’ve found it
To get a mulit lang BACK-END ( Note: this will not effect your front-end in any way! ), please follow the follwing steps:
1. Download : http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-native-dashboard/
2. Upload it to the /wp-content/ folder, and activate it ( not sidewide )
3. Got to : http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/ and select the language templates needed for you site ( note: download both the .po and .mo file! )
4. In your /wp-content/ folder, create a folder named: languages
5. Upload your .po and .mo files to that /languages/ folder
6. Set your settings in your Settings / Native Dashboard page, and you’re all done!
I hope you enjoy!
- The topic ‘WPMU Multi Lang Admin’ is closed to new replies.