Forum Replies Created
opps no backup before the upgrade, just assumed (I know I shouldn’t have) it would work….
Has anyone else experienced this or know of a fix I can’t find any fix for this
I have seen this mentioned and added to the tracker, but I am not sure of this issues progress…
does anyone know if there is a fix ?
Added number 2 – will wait for a reply
Seems like the date stamp thing has happened, but as I am new to the trac I could not see where a fix would be located.
For anyone else – reply to a post and you will see 0 sec ago now refresh the page and now 8 hours ago……
When someone joins a group it’s 8 hours ago when they join that very moment !!!
I know this worked fine before updating from 1.2.3
Tried and the instructions are nice and simple but my files seem a little different and the references to lines are not the same…
Tried several times but failed to get it working…
Would love to know if anyone got it working on the following
220.127.116.11 / 2.9.2 not MU default theme
1.2.4 / 2.9.2 not MU
I am pretty sure that this was working fine for 1.2.3
Just wondered if anyone had this working ?
A smilies box under the INPUT box
Looking forward to the next release, this must be considered the best plugin for community enhancement
I am not sure if this is related but once in 10 or so refreshes of my website, the side bar will not be displayed along with the top menu
Did you click the friends link on the profile page that clears it for me
I guess these could be spam bots inputting data to pass the registration
I know a lot of work is going on now in the background to help stop this
Thanks for the reply
I see 0 for confirmed and 2 for not confirmed
I assume I can just delete the users marked 2 – is that correct ?
Yes I agree a second email field to confirm is pretty standard
Would be great to see this implemented
Thanks for the reply
That’s OK – am NOT running version 3
There were no errors in the error logs for the last 7 days
Hi – thanks for the reply
1. Which version of WP/MU are you running?
2.9.2 not MU
2. Did you install WP/MU as a directory or subdomain install?
Directory and test site sub directory
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
root and subdirectory for test site ( both have the same problems )
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WP/MU? If so, from which version?
5. Was WP/MU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
I stalled WP and then Buddypress straight away
6. Which version of BP are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated?
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
can’t access them now will add them later tonight…
14. Which company provides your hosting?
AwardSpace – paid hosting NOT the free
Clearly I have a problem ( a core problem ) something the great guys who make the plugins need not concern themselves with – and I completely understand.
At the beginning of a sites development I can’t continue with these problems…
But I really love buddypress and want to continue to use it – I guess I need to seek the help of someone who can diagnose and fix this problem once and for all.
I am assuming it’s one thing that is affecting ALL these plugins so once fixed all will be ok.
If you can fix this please can you tell me how much you will charge to do it ?