I did look at that function as well.
* Return the activity content.
* @since 1.0.0
* @deprecated 1.5.0
* @todo properly deprecate this function.
* @uses bp_get_activity_action()
* @uses bp_get_activity_content_body()
* @uses apply_filters() To call the 'bp_get_activity_content' hook.
* @return string The…
https://www.rebelmouse.com/NetworkheadsoftheArabLiberatio/ replied to the topic GENNetworkArabeditors in the forum BuddyPress Restrict Group Creation 1 year, 9 months ago
* WordPress User Page
* Handles authentication, registering, resetting passwords, forgot password,
* and other user handling.
* @package WordPress
/** Make sure that the WordPress bootstrap has run before continuing. */
require( dirname(__FILE__) . ‘/wp-load.php’ );
// Redirect to https login if forced to use SSL
if (…[Read more]
Sorrry but could not find the line you mentioned here is the whole bp_profile_as_homepage_fork.php file `<?php
Plugin Name: BP Profile as Homepage Fork
Description: Sets the user BP Profile as homepage on the site for logged in users. This emulates Facebook.
/* Copyright 2013 Mort3n
Add this code yo your functions.php, i was add filter to embed_maybe_make_link wp function.
It work!! but mybe there is more good solution for auto-embeding image in bp (personaly, i was search since for long time for solution, but i dont find it :p).
* Check if url is image
* <a href='https://buddypress.org/community/members/param/'…
danbpfr replied to the topic Creating large group of new users – need to turn off email notifications for all of them in the forum How-to & Troubleshooting 3 years, 5 months ago
try this in bp-custom.php
remove_filter( 'wpmu_signup_blog_notification', 'bp_core_activation_signup_blog_notification', 1, 7 );
source infos buddypress /bp-core/bp-core-filters.php
The concerned filter do this
* Replace the generated password in the welcome email.
* This will not filter when the…[Read more]
Since you asked it in another thread, here is what you need
Put this function in your functions.php or bp-custom.php
* Get Age from BuddyPress date of Birth
* <a href='https://buddypress.org/community/members/param/' rel='nofollow'>@param</a> string $dob_field_name :name of the DOB field in xprofile, like Dob or Date of Birth
@return Not recently active