BuddyPress-Links 0.4.x Releases and Support
I just tagged BuddyPress links 0.4-beta. Please test in your development environment and report any issues on this thread. Please do not post a bug unless you see the behavior with the default theme activated to rule out child theme issues.
!!! This version upgrade updates every link entry in the database to populate a new field, so back up your data !!!
Here are the changes for this version:
* Initial group integration support added
* Added profile and group sharing features
* Create link directly from user profile and group pages
* Moved link list update/error messages to inside the current link’s LI block
* Added external link icon next to main link URL on the link list
* All link list targets and rels are no longer set by default and must be explicitly set with a filter
* All link list content is now separately filterable for finer control over URLs and content
* Load members profile links using plugins template instead of members home action
* Link description can be configured as optional with a constant.
* Usability fixes to the link create/admin form (props Mike Pratt)
- The topic ‘BuddyPress-Links 0.4.x Releases and Support’ is closed to new replies.