@kunalb thanks for the plugin. Looking good. Congratulations.
Some feedback on test install BP 22.214.171.124 and WP 3.0.1 subdomain (upgraded from WPMU 2.9.2)
A. In main site where BP is installed blog_id_1 – front end addition of events
– Deactivate “Maintenance Mode” plugin because if activated, featured image uploaded in front end only shows up in body and does not upload as avatar of the event.
– when I edit event created while MaintMode was active in order to replace random avatar which showed up in previous event creation, there’s no more “featured image” link in media library panel to set new image as avatar
– pop-up calendar for start date and end date – the right and left arrows beside August do not work, does not show previous or next months. I can type over the date per calendar and publishing it renders correct date.
– Map working well. Input of Mt. Whitney, California shows correct location in map
– Request allowing Site/Super Admin to delete event in front end.
B. In subblog blog_id_3 of same test installation
– add event from backend – Dashboard > Events > Add New
– In Write Event panel, all working except the pop-up calendar arrows like in main site
– Published the Event and “View Event” link goes to blog_id_1 home page but the event is not visible in home page nor in “Events” link added in main navigation
– “featured image” for avatar and/or body show up in Write Panel
– double-checked blog_id_3 Events list in backend and the event is listed there
Gave feedback last night at http://gsoc2010.wordpress.com/2010/08/16/eventpress/ but either it got deleted or went into spam.
- The topic ‘EventPress’ is closed to new replies.