Forum Replies Created
Looks like this is actually core Buddypress.
I don’t have friends running on my Buddypress site.
But when people create a group, they are asked to invite their friends.
Can this be removed ?
I couldn’t get it working with the latest buddypress – just whitescreened my buddypress pages. (header still loaded.) will get back to you with some debug info…
@martinbeaulne What about accordion tabs or bootstrap tabs?
http:// your site .com/members/?s=
It looks like bbpress migrates the old group forums and indexing an empty shell forum for each old group forum.
Then it adds a correct version to each buddypress group…
Not sure if that was meant to happen or not.
I will work with that. If anyone else has issues please let me know.
If I visit my-site dot com / community / forum I get a wholee lot of empty forums.
If I create a new page with the short code
Viewing 28 topics - 1 through 25 (of 44,874 total)
- Last Post
- BuddyPress 2.8.0 “San Matteo”
- 2 days, 1 hour ago
- BuddyPress Translation Editors & contributors
- 6 months, 2 weeks ago
- When Asking for Support
- 3 years, 10 months ago
- Can’t upload profile pictures
- 1 hour, 41 minutes ago
- hide members from search results
- 2 hours, 7 minutes ago
- BuddyPress causing white screen
- 5 hours, 27 minutes ago
- Missing ‘Join Group’ button?
- 8 hours, 34 minutes ago
- Display activity of a specific group
- 9 hours, 8 minutes ago
- Page title – group name instead of topic title
- 12 hours, 11 minutes ago
- how to/ where to add a .js to create charts on the user profile
- 12 hours, 21 minutes ago
- Redirect user role to own profile at login
- 13 hours, 9 minutes ago
- create xprofile fields from plugin
- 18 hours, 6 minutes ago
- Add Profile Link to Menu?
- 18 hours, 40 minutes ago
- Warning: Creating default object from empty value in
- 19 hours, 42 minutes ago
- BuddyPress Login Page
- 20 hours, 3 minutes ago
- Error with BuddyPress
- 21 hours, 47 minutes ago
- whats-new-textarea – size
- 23 hours, 21 minutes ago
- Email all users of updated Forums
- 1 day ago
- Change title of custom front page tab
- 1 day ago
- buddypress slow for logged-in users
- 1 day, 2 hours ago
Does this work with 1.7 ?
U got a solid bit of code to make ‘product’ work?
Will this work for all CPT posts WPMS network wide?
Does this code work?
I want to add ‘products’ CPT to activity stream…
@mercime Thanks for the feedback. Adding 10px margin !
Well Mercime it is going ok. We have a few small business happy with our services. What is your project?
HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY ALL !
@chouf1 Where the heck did this come from ! Awesome 🙂 Cheers
Visit your domain dot com/wp-admin/network/sites.php and you can allocate users to blogs there.
It looks like the issue is still there:
Any update with this @ddean?
We are approaching nearly 1000 buddypress groups in hierarchy format.
Need to output a list in hierarchy format with clickable links.
Mainsite > Groups
Mainsite > [Groups] > [Electronics]
Mainsite > [Groups] > [Electronics] > [Music Players]
Something like the above format (with links within square brackets).
It would be great if BP Group Organizer can export this TEXT (no links) and HTML (with links).
Any +1s ?
Still trying to get all the breadcrumb separators to be
Please see here to see my issue:
You guide says this should work but I couldnt get it working.
‘bp_group_hierarchy_get_breadcrumbs( $separator = ‘|’, $group = false )’
I am able to get the separator to be a ‘|’ but I want them all to be ‘>’ … any ideas?
I usually have to do the following to upgrade buddypress:
– Full instance backup with my host
– Deactivate all BP plugins (not deact BP itself as it crashes my server)
– Replace via SFTP the buddypress folder with the new version
– Reactivate all BP related plugins
– Pray that the server does not fall over in the next 5 minutes….
@ddean it would be great if this could be native to the plugin…
this would help get a detailed html group report on how many/how they are organised.
This info could then be used by other people!