Re: Adding a Blog
1. Which version of WPMU are you running?
Should be the lastest version 2.8.6.
2. Did you install WPMU as a directory or subdomain install?
it’s the directory.
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
It’s in the root.
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WPMU? If so, from which version?
No, I installed it new, not an upgrade.
5. Was WPMU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress?
6. Which version of BuddyPress (BP) are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
It wasn’t an upgrade
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated?
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
I am using Avenue K9 Theme, but I am customizing it.
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
The only thing I changed was so that it would display Groups as Cells
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
Came with it built in.
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
14. Which company provides your hosting?