Re: AJAX forms don’t work in firefox!
Sorry man, here is the info of my site:
[the url of my site is http://gothicnet.co.cc]
1. Which version of WP/MU are you running? WordPress 2.9.2
2. Did you install WP/MU as a directory or subdomain install? Subdomain
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? —
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WP/MU? If so, from which version? no
5. Was WP/MU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting. Yes
6. Which version of BP are you running? 1.2.3
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? no
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated?
BP Member Filter
BuddyPress Profile Privacy
Buddypress Sitewide activity widget
Post videos and photo galleries
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
Randy Candy 1.0.0
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
buddypress come with a copy of bbpress install
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
[Thu May 6 09:06:36 2010] [error] [client 188.8.131.52] mod_security: Filtering against POST payload requested but payload is not available [hostname “www.gothicnet.co.cc”] [uri “/wp-login.php”]
14. Which company provides your hosting?