Re: Blank page after install Buddypress 1.1.2
1. Which version of WPMU are you running?
2. Did you install WPMU as a directory or subdomain install?
as a directory
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WPMU? If so, from which version?
No, this is a clean install,
5. Was WPMU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress?
yes, and it will work again if I remove the BP from plugin directory
6. Which version of BuddyPress (BP) are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
No, this is a clean install
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated?
this is the first plugin in the system.
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
when the plugin activated the blank page appears and firefox try to download the php file in
+1 have you copied the buddypress themes to themes folder and activated default theme.
yes, but after activate the plugin or activate the theme first I cannot log in the admin site again